- Home >
- Enchanted Daisy Thank You Cards - LIMITED STOCK ON HAND
Thermography - The process involves heat that joins ink and a resin-like powder together. The fusion of the materials results in the appearance of raised letters. This printing process is fast-becoming the most popular choice for invitations, because of its value and quality of appearance. This is the most affordable print process if you are looking for classic, elegant "raised" printing.
Letterpress - Letterpress continues to be one of the hottest trends in stationery. It's been around for hundreds and hundreds of years. Letterpress is an ancient printing technique that involves printing words or designs with ink while simultaneously debossing the image into thick, soft paper. The letterpress look is elegant, stylish, high-end and nothing short of stunning.
Engraving - The paper is placed on the press face down above the inked plate. It is then printed by pressure coming down on the back of the sheet while the front of the sheet meets with the plate. This "sandwich" effect creates the raised lettering and bruise on the back of the printed paper that are both classic features of engraver.
Foil Stamping - Printing process that fuses foil to paper. A thin layer of foil is pressed between a piece of paper and a heated die. The image on the die cuts and heats the foil, binding it to the paper. You might be thinking of mylar ballons when you think of the word "foil". But don't be fooled. You can find many matte-ink colors such as white or cream, which produces a gorgeous invitation.
Mygatsby was one of the pioneers of the "stacked" enclosure cards! We created these cards specifically so these accessory cards would complement your invitation stylishly yet with function.
Small Enclosure Card: 4.25"x4.50"
- This card is typically used as a Reception Card, Ceremony Card, Gift Registry or At-Home Card, or for any "simple" information you might be trying to deliver to your guests.
RSVP card w/ envelope: 4.25"x5.50"
- RSVP is derived from the French phrase, repondez s'il vous plait, meaning "respond if you please." It is a polite way of requesting a response to the invitation. It allows you to have an accurate guest count and can even help with allowing your guests to choose meal options, or any other information you will require in planning your reception.Mygatsby also nclude your name and return address printed on the envelope (or postcard for our smaller invitations) to make it easier for invited guests to respond. Traditionally, the sender provides postage, to make it easier for your guests to respond.
Large Enclosure Card: 4.25"x6.50"
- This card is typically used as a Directions Card, Accommodations Card, or any additional detailed information you might be trying to deliver to your guests.
Additional Matching Accessories
The first ink color you choose is included in the price of your order (invitation, accessory cards and envelopes). You may choose up to 2 ink colors per printed item (i.e. you can choose black & espresso for your invitation, and then gold & silver for your RSVP card, etc.). If you use the same 2 ink colors throughout your entire invitation ensemble, you will only be charged once, across all of your printed pieces (i.e. if you choose red & gold for your invitation, RSVP card and outer envelope, you will only be charged once for that 2nd ink color).
Pricing for each additional ink color is as follows:
- 1st ink: No charge. Included in price.
- 2nd ink: $30.00 one time charge. This same ink color may be used across all of your invitation ensemble pieces.
- 3rd ink and above: $20.00 one time charge for each additional ink color chosen.
*NOTE: If you have selected accessory cards, you may see 1 additional ink color charge in your total. Don't worry, you can adjust these ink colors accordingly to your preferences when you start customizing your accessory cards.