Unique Wedding invitations are a great place to start your wedding planning journey. The American Wedding's selection of stylish, elegant wedding stationery features a medley of different elements to match any wedding theme. We know how quickly wedding expenses add up, so our mission is to provide top quality invitations at prices that won't break the bank.
Here is what you can expect from The American Wedding.
- Knowledgeable Wedding Stationery Specialists who will guide you every step of the way.
- Traditional to trendy, rustic to modern, thermography to letterpress - we have over 500 customizable designs to fit any style.
- Exceptional quality and accuracy - your satisfaction is our top priority.
- Complete your wedding suite with bridal shower invitations, RSVP cards, save the date cards, rehearsal dinner invites, wedding programs, place cards, tableware, thank you cards, and more.
- Our affordable prices and up to five free invitation samples allow you to see and touch your wedding stationery before you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most Common Wedding Invite Mistakes
Sending invitations too late. Wedding invitations should be mailed six to eight weeks before the date of the wedding. Save the date cards should be mailed as far as twelve months in advance. Be sure not to forget about sending out the bridal shower invitations as well as the thank you cards. Our website allows you to easily track your order status so you know exactly when you will receive your wedding stationery.
Running out of invitations or envelopes. We advise ordering at least 10-15 extra wedding invitations when placing your invitation order. This will increase the price but your mind will be at ease knowing you'll have extras just in case.
Making a mistake in the wedding invitation wording. Plan ahead to avoid mistakes. Have a friend or family member review your wording before placing the order. Read the information aloud. Use an online grammar checker, such as Grammarly or Hemingway app. You're going to want your wedding invites to be flawless.
Not being clear about who is invited. Be sure to name invitees on the front of the wedding invitation envelope and other wedding correspondence. To invite your friends or family member's partner, you can write "and Guest" on the envelope.
Provide clear RSVP instructions. Include the date which you would like RSVP cards returned by. To avoid writing your name and address on every envelope, order custom return address labels or stamps.
Our Customers are Saying
View more reviews & testimonials