- Beautiful, but the ribbon is a bit of a pain
- I really like these invitations; they're beautiful and elegant. I knew I would have to assemble them, so that was no big deal. The only problem (which you can see if you order the sample) is that there's no way to fasten the ribbon to the back of the card, and there's no way to keep the ribbon from fraying. This can result in a somewhat messy backside for the invitation. If you're dedicated, you can fix these problems with some glue/tape and Fray Check from your local craft store, but that's a lot of time and some extra money. I knew what I was getting into, ordered these anyway, and am happy with how they turned out, but make sure you order a sample so you know what the back of your invitations will look like.
- Im more than happy with my invitations .... Thanks so much
- I just ordered this invitations. They are absolutely beautiful, but I was very disappointed to see that i have to assemble the ribbon myself. After spending the money you spend on invites I felt that should have been included in the price.
- This invitation was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted something simple yet elegant and this was the perfect. The font was perfect and easy to read. There are two things I would change however. The top single letter is not centered with many of the letters such as the H. It is more to the right of the area. That is one thing that almost prevented me from purchasing the invitation. Also, the ribbon did not come precut which would have been nice and there was no way to attach it to the card without gluing it, which made the back of the card not so elegant. These were minor issues but it should be addressed for future customers.
- Elegant but Expensive
- I ordered these invitations in the hot pink color. Don't get me wrong they are beautiful however, you would think after spending almost $500 on them that they would come assembled as you see in the picture, but no you have to pay an extra $125 for them to assemble the ribbon on the invitation. I said NO WAY! So I put them together myself. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be when I first took them out of the box. Just make sure that you order the sample so that you can see how to put the ribbon together. Overall I love the invitations but I just thought it was a little odd that they charge an extra $125 to put the ribbon on.