- Absolutely Gorgeous Invitations
- I fell in love with these invitations online. However, I was not sure what they would look like in person. When I got them in the mail I was soooo excited to see how beautiful they were in person. Everyone who saw them said how elegant and classy they were. I don't think I could have chosen better invitations.
- Prefect , sexy and elegant
- You know when ur at the store and a dress catches your eye , then you go home and look at it again and you say to your self what was I thinking !!!!! But not with my choice every time I looked at My invitation I'm in awe ! I so happy . My friends and family also wowed over my invite . It also has helped make my decisions for my event plans . Thank you
- Great invitation
- So beautiful and elegant. Great customer service and quick delivery. The only negative is the ribbon is not pre cut. This was disappointing.
- Great invitations
- The paper and ribbon was what I was looking for. The paper was very thick and shiny. It was the right size and the color that we used was perfect. I have told everyone about the invitation. I sent them out and got a lot of WOWS!!. I will use this company again. Thanks for all of your help.
- We loved loved loved the invitations. The card stock was great, the colors were fantastic and the envelopes were fantastic with the black inside!!! We are just getting feedback now and everyone raves about how cute and unique they are! We are very happy and satisfied!! the only reason we gave them 4 stars versus 5 is the ribbon sent with the bows ( there was plenty also) frayed on the ends terribly and we had to buy new ribbon. Otherwise, thank you and we would order again!!
- Absolutely Gorgeous! Non-Stop Compliments
I fell in love with these invites on Pinterest, and never looked back! Not only is the quality exceptional, but they arrived to Toronto, Canada for 10 business days. I chose not to have them assembled, and it only took my family a couple hours to put everything together. The only "con" was that I had to pay about $1.35 of extra postage (they are too big to fit in a conventional mail slot and too heavy).
The ribbon is high quality and I received more than necessary, the cardstock is heavy, and the raised text is shiny and beautiful.
The customer service I received over the phone when I had a shipping issue was exceptional! The woman was friendly, and offered me prompt assistance.
Overall, a fantastic experience with this fine company! I will be returning for all my Invitation needs :)
- Elegant and Gorgeous
- We used this invitation for my daughter's wedding on 7-28-12. It's invitation is really beautiful and great quality. The postage was $1.10 to mail each one due to the size.We added clear adhesive crystals centered in the crest below the initial. We absolutely love this invitation! It's elegant and gorgeous. Really adds the "WOW" factor to a wedding.
- So Totally Worth It. Black and Red wow!
- This invitation lives up to expectations in person. But as has been said before, you will need to factor postage into your budget. Used it with directions, registry, RSVP card with red love stamped return envelope and added a map insert. Total postage cost was $1.95 which fortunately equals 3 wedding stamps exactly. So we used 3 $0.65 wedding cake stamps. Had the American Wedding assemble the cards. They did it well, although I was expecting more machine cut edges on the ribbon. The inner envelopes were a bit snug. Had to curve the invite while putting them in envelope. Also I added an invisible glue dot to keep the ribbon attached to the card in the back at all times..wanted to preserve the presentation. Lol
- Beautiful but make sure to factor in every thing including postage before purchase
- I bought these invitations for my wedding in February (black and white theme). The card stock and raised lettering were so beautiful, they are exactly what I wanted. I knew they would cost more and I weighed that with my wedding budget and how much I cared about the invitations being perfect. I was willing to spend the money to get these wonderful invitations, and they were well worth it and look like a million bucks. However, what I did not know is that the card shape and weight and bump in the envelope due to the ribbon made it impossible to mail reguarly. They were considered a parcel and cost me 1.08 per card to mail. That was after going to three different post offices and getting three different prices, one being 1.71 per card. Just a note to say that these are truly beautiful cards, but make sure you consider every price (postage for invitation, postage for reply cards, and the price of this beautiful invitation) before purchasing these wedding invitations. Good Luck!