There is no better way to ensure that you’re getting the wedding invitations of your dreams than to take a hands-on approach to bringing them to life. Creating your own wedding invitations is more economical than ever, and much easier than you might think, thanks to MyGatsby’s complete collection of Do-it-Yourself and printable designs. Whether you want to follow the DIY wedding invitations trend and design your invitations yourself, or leave the creativity to us but print your own wedding invitation wording, there are plenty of beautiful options to choose from.
Here is our guide to some of the most exciting DIY and blank invitation styles, as well as some useful tips on how to take your wedding invitations into your own hands…literally!
Do-It-Yourself Wedding Invitations
If your goal is to take a more hands-on approach to your wedding invitations, the DIY wedding invitations trend might be right for you. Whether you want to have complete creative control over your wedding invitations, you’re looking to save some money, or you simply love a challenge, DIY wedding invitations are just the thing for the creative, courageous bride.
Dare to be different! Create totally custom wedding invitations that are truly your own with MyGatbsy’s comprehensive, creative wedding invitation DIY kits. With almost endless color combinations, design options, and card stock in all shapes and sizes, the end result will be wedding invitations that are completely one-of-a-kind.
For the fun and fearless bride, DIY wedding invitations can be a memorable, amusing, and money-saving way to go. Interested in going the Do-it-yourself route, but not sure where to start? You’ve come to the right place!
Step 1: Pick your favorite wedding invitation format:
- Really like rectangles?
- Certain you want squares?
- Like a layered effect?
- Prefer panel cards?
- Favor foldovers?
- Whichever shape you crave, MyGatsby has a DIY kit to match!!
Step 2: Create your own color combination:
- With over 90 high-quality cardstock colors to choose from, you’ll be sure to find mix of gorgeous hues that’s right for you and your wedding.
Step 3: Select your quantity:
- MyGatsby’s all-inclusive DIY kits include everything you’ll need to print your invitations yourself. You’ll get blank stock invitations, invitation outer envelopes and enclosure cards with envelopes, so all you need to do is tell us is the quantity you need.
Looking for a little more creative direction?
- Browse our collection of custom Mix ‘n Match Wedding Invitations for inspiration and ideas about colors, shapes, and styles that appeal to you.
- Custom Mix and Match Wedding Invitations allow you to build your own wedding invitations. Our Mix and Match invitations come in over 90 paper colors, 12 formats, 14 ink colors and 10 envelope colors. There are so many options to choose from that now all invitations can reflect the unique taste and style of the couples they represent.
- Mix and Match Wedding Invitations are also available in our popular envelopment, pocket fold, and folio styles.