Rustic charm is all the rage right now. It’s beautiful, and elegant, yet still simple and enchanting. There are breathtaking barns popping up all over the country just waiting to be explored. One such barn is located in the small town of Eaton, Indiana. It’s big and gorgeous which means it’s the most perfect place for a rustic wedding. And right now I’m going to give you 5 Reasons you’ll want to have your rustic barn wedding at The Barn on Boundary.
1. Number one and the most important thing is that it is absolutely beautiful there. Once you pull into The Barn on Boundary’s property you have a sense of peace and at ease. It’s located on a beautiful 220 acre property that is perfectly landscaped with a serene pond right next to the barn. The beautiful open countryside setting, the elegance of chandeliers with the ambiance of cozy string lighting throughout the barn is like a dream. All generations can appreciate the history and architecture of what the barn can offer.
2. The barn itself. It’s amazing. The barn was in a farmers family for many years as they ran their grain farm. So when they first went about to remodeling it the barn was full of old lawnmowers, cars, tractors, tools, old hay, and horse manure. Not exactly ideal for a wedding venue. But when owner Kristy Smoot wanted to get married there she set about creating a large and romantic atmosphere, that is simply amazing. She saw something no one did. The unique solid oak beams, and the original woodwork- all in tack. In the end they ended with 8,600 square feet of authentic barn beauty.
3. The barn is perfect for a small simple wedding or a large wedding of 300. There is a wedding loft which was completely renovated upstairs for couples to share their vows and create memories for their families. On the lower level there is the main reception area where there are original horse stalls, a handmade bar, and a large area for tables and dancing. All with soft string lighting and sparkly chandeliers.
4. You get to wear cowboy boots at your wedding! (If you want.) Cowboy boots paired with cute lacey dresses…adorable! How can you go wrong with that rustic combo? Either for your wedding or engagement photos there is nothing cuter than some country cowboy boots.
5. The wedding photos will be amazing. Whether the photos are inside or outside they will be both dazzling and charming. There are so many different shots you can take, and each of them will be stunning.
For more information on The Barn on Boundary check out these sites!
Photo Credits to: Pearl Grey Photography, LIV a little Photograph, The Barn on Boundary, Pearl Grey Photography, Ashley Link Photography, Capture Photography, Reiboldt Photography, Almond Leaf Studio, Ashley Link Photography, Capture Photography, Simply Rachel Photograph, Reiboldt Photography, Muncie Fine Portraits, Meredith Rogers Photography, George Street Photo, Jessica Newton Photography , Simply Rachel Photography