Gather supplies: (makes 2 drinks)
- 2 lime wedges
- Sugar, for dipping
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 6 tablespoons vodka
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 cup chilled Champagne
Mix it up:
- Run 1 lime wedge around the rims of two glasses, then dip the rims in sugar.
- Place the lime wedges, raspberries, vodka, and 4 teaspoons sugar in cocktail shaker; smash the fruit using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Add ice and shake for ten seconds.
- Divide between glasses (do not strain), top with Champagne, and serve.
Treat yourself and your honey to this simple cocktail that is perfect for celebrating love.
Spill it: What is your favorite drink to sip on February 14th?
Still thirsty? Head on over to Pinterest for more tasty recipes.