Gather supplies: (yields a pitcher)
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz White Cream de Cacao
- 1 oz Espresso (or strong black coffee) — cold, but not iced
Mix it up:
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice, shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass. Enjoy… and wake up!
Today a little bit of caffeine is in order (okay, a lot — I’ve already had two frappuccinos). This Wake Me Up espresso cocktail packs a punch to pick up your spirits and put a pep in your step. Get a boost of energy with an afternoon treat or serve after dinner to keep the party rockin’!
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Wake Me Up cocktail turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!
* Recipe found for Espresso Cocktail Martini via DIY Inspired.