Gather supplies: (1 milkshake)
- 3 scoops Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1 oz Cake Flavored Vodka (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Whip Cream for topping
Mix it up:
- Scoop ice cream into your blender.
- Add vodka and milk.
- Rim the glass with sprinkles, using a little melted ice cream first to make them stick.
- Add whip cream and extra sprinkles!
Today is my mom’s birthday, so a wonderfully concocted, celebratory drink full of sugar, sprinkles, and all things yummy is in order… the Vodka Cake Milkshake fits the bill perfectly! The best part is, you don’t really have to be celebrating a birthday to enjoy this cheerful cocktail. What a fun and cool surprise this would be for your guests as a little late-night snack at your summer wedding reception!
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Vodka Cake Milkshake turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!