Gather supplies: (yields 1 punch bowl – about 12 glasses)
- 1 qt Pomegranate Juice
- 2 c Fresh Orange Juice (strained)
- 2 c Chilled Limeade
- 1 750 ml Bottle of Prosecco
- Lime and Orange Slices
- 1 c Pomegranate Seeds
Mix it up:
- Combine pomegranate and orange juices, along with the limeade in a punchbowl.
- Pour in the Prosecco.
- Float lime and orange slices.
- Ladle into ice-filled glasses, then sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
- Toast to a warm and cheery holiday season!
The season calls for good cheer and giving, so we’re serving up perfect recipes for your holiday parties this month. This delightfully refreshing bowl of Sparkling Pomegranate Punch will be a favorite among friends at your next gathering!
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Sparkling Pomegranate Punch turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!