- Tonic Water
- Sturdy Sprigs of Rosemary
Mix it up:
- Mix gin and tonic of choice in a glass.
- Add lemon zest or a bit of lime if you prefer.
- Wrap a couple of rosemary sprigs together and submerge in cocktail. *You may need to tie them down, so the rosemary stays put.
- Place in freezer until solid.
- Enjoy the day with your favorite new frozen treat!
Perhaps my British genes predispose me to enjoying the crisp, botanical taste of gin, or maybe it’s just the perfect combination of cold, tart ingredients that make the iconic Gin + Tonic my favorite cocktail. Nonetheless, when I came across Wrightfood‘s ingenious idea of turning the classic “G+T” into a frozen pop, I immediately wanted to make a batch of my own (yes, a batch, not just one!). The “G+T” Lollypop is the perfect accompaniment to a summer day, especially one spent enjoying the Olympics kicking off in London. These would also go over well at a mid-summer backyard wedding reception… oh, how delighted your guests would be. Cheers!
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your “G+T” Lollypop turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!