The days are geting shorter, the air is getting crisp, and leaves are changing. The Holiday season is officially on its way! MyGatsby offers a few easy steps to help make sending Holiday cards a little simpler and a lot more fun this year. Save effort, time, and money by avoiding the last minute rush and by getting ready to send your Holiday cards today.
1. Get your mailing list in order. Have you updated any new addresses, new last names, and new additions to families? How about new coworkers or the friends you’ve made recently? Now is the time to reach out to friends and family to make sure you’ve got all their correct contact info.
2. Start shopping! Holiday cards range from the ultra-personal to the very generic. Whatever your style and budget, MyGatbsy has plenty of options you can browse and customize from the comfort of your own home.
Shop Holiday Photo Cards Here
3. If you are planning on sending a photo card, start thinking about the picture you’ll want to use. Maybe you went on a memorable vacation, got a new pet, or even got married this year. Holiday cards can be a great opportunity to share happy memories with everyone on your list. Another option is to take an impromptu or professional photo specifically for your holiday cards.
4. Check with the US Post office for mailing rates on odd-sized or heavy envelopes, and estimated mailing times to make sure your holiday cards arrive on time. Visit the official USPS Holiday shipping guide here.
5. Let MyGatsby take care of the little details! Don’t forget to think about invitations for holiday parties, versatile holiday cardstock, address labels, and holiday gift tags.