The simple elegance of this fleur-de-lis invitation is enhanced by its custom-cut wrap and bow.
SKU AV870 Additional Information
- Invitation Size: 6 1/4" x 6 1/4"
- Envelope Size: 6 13/16" x 6 3/4"
- Invitation Style: Flat
- Paper Type: White or Ecru Vellum and heavy cardstock Wrap
- Assembly Required
- Accessory Cards Size: 5" x 3 1/2"
- Accessory Card Style: Folded
- Ink Type: Raised
- Please note: Gold or Silver inks are not recommended
- Special size requires extra postage. Check with your post office before mailing.
Card Format Folios, Pockets & Wraps Printing Type Thermography
- Great service, quality invitation Review by New Orleans Wedding
We did use the bow.. My fiance turned out to be excellent at tying perfect bows! : )
And as others have said, the mailing cost is high due to the size of the envelope. Several were returned to me for extra postage (more than the $1.12 needed at the time of mailing) because some post offices considered it too large to be called a letter.. They were considering it a "parcel". I only had trouble with one city.. Just unfortunate luck that we had a few invitations going to that one city. All that being said, I loved that our invitations were square and larger than the standard invite. I felt it made them special and unique.
We also lined the inner envelope ourselves for an added personal touch. It was easy to create a template and we used a photo from our engagment shoot.
It's a lot of work to do your own invitations but I felt the savings made it worth it and I think these still felt like custom, high quality invitations. (Posted on 3/11/2014)
- I love my invitations! Review by Bridget
- Beautiful Invitations Review by pamcakes