LIMITED STOCK ON HAND
An elegant pearl embossed bride and groom grace the front of this tri-fold invitation. Stunning bouquets of calla lilies and roses beautifully accented in Wine add a touch of elegance. Your first names are printed on the front, above the bride and groom. The card opens to reveal a verse of your choice on the center panel and your words of invitation on the third panel.
- Invitation Size: 5 1/2" x 7 3/4"
- Style: Folded
- Paper: Bright White Vellum
- Accessory card size: 5 x 3 1/2"
- Accessory Card Style: Folded
- Ink Type: Raised
SKU AV603 Additional Information No Card Format Folded Printing Type Thermography
- Excellent card, and some notes regarding the card. Review by Victor
1) It is "thinish" paper. Folding wedding invitations MUST be a thinner paper than the superthick cardboard paper you'd expect. Its around what the typical birthday card would be, but slightly higher quality.
2) This card requires a bigger font than you would initially think. 12, 14, 16 inch font is really too small of a print for this. Aim higher.
3) The side cards are small, but a required addition, again use a larger font.
4) If this is your first time ever doing this, get the digital printout. Yes its 20 bucks... why its 20 I don't know, but it could potentially save you a good hundred plus from redoing it. (we lucked out, we had to redo it due to small font, but only cost us about 60 dollars as it was a small order.
I would definitely recommend this card because it is unique, classy, and does not cost $2,000 dollars (stopped at a few stationary stores and their prices were completely ridiculous). Our total order and expenditures were about $300 dollars, including the reprint.
There is little reason to spend $1,000+ dollars on invitations as the only people who will really read and take some appreciation is you and your family. These are excellent. Look for a gold color for the font if you want it to pop. (Posted on 5/26/2014)