- 1 (46 oz) can Pineapple Juice
- 1 (6 oz) can Frozen Pink Lemonade
- 2 1/2 c Water
- 3 (28 oz) bottles Ginger Ale
- 1 qt Strawberry Ice Cream
- Fruit of choice for garnish
Mix it up:
- Mix contents together.
- Serve in a pretty punch bowl or pitcher!
- Garnish… and Voila!
- (Add vodka to taste for the adults.)
This non-alcoholic recipe is shared especially for Rachel ‘Roo today! It’s her 6th birthday and we have a feeling she’d rate this Princess Punch 5 out of 5 kangaroos! For the adults at the party, perhaps have a little vodka on hand. This summery punch will be a crowd pleaser for all.
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Princess Punch turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!