Sit down and discuss either with one another or maybe with your best friend what the other person means to each other. Consider the following questions and write down your answers. Then use the information to try and mold your feelings into vows.
From The Beginning
- How did you meet?
- What were your initial feelings?
- What made you fall in love?
- What makes you two so great as a couple?
- How are you a better person now?
- How do you see the world differently?
- When apart what is the one little thing you miss the most about the other?
- What’s a funny movie quote or something you both enjoy or think reflects your relationship as a couple?
Into The Future
- What are some goals for the future that you both share?
- What values do you share and plan on strengthening together?
- What kind of promises can you make to one another?
- How will you continue to grow together and take care of the other?
- What do you expect out of your new married life?
You don’t have to take your answers from every question and put them together to form one (very lengthy) set of wedding vows. We merely suggest that you figure out exactly what your answers are and decide what you feel is most important to express both to your love and your guests. You may discover that there is a story or two, or a feeling or two you may not have originally planned on expressing to everyone that you simply must share.
Read: Part 1 | Part 2