Often overlooked or forgotten is the need of transportation. Here are some questions to ask a car rental company when considering wedding transportation
Questions to ask a vehicle rental company
- Are they properly insured?
- How far in advance must you make a booking? (Don’t forget a spring wedding falls into prom season so limos need booked extra early)
- What types of vehicles are offered?
- What about stretch vehicles? (i.e. hummers)
- What color vehicles are available?
- Are there different costs for different colors?
- How many people in possibly bulky clothing can fit comfortably inside?
- Are there any types of wedding packages or discounts?
- What is included in the packages and what are the charges for additional amenities or hours?
- What is the minimum amount of hours to rent?
- How late can you rent or what is the maximum amount of time of rent availability
- What amenities are included in the vehicle i.e. cd player, t.v., vcr?
- Can you bring your own cds?
Read: Part 1 | Part 2