Often overlooked or forgotten is the need of transportation. Whether you just need a getaway car for yourself, your bridal party, or the entire reception, the list below should help you during your transportation journey.
Questions to ask yourself
- What is my transportation budget? This will help you assess what services and special additions, if any you can afford.
- What do you see yourself arriving in? Classic car, Horse-drawn carriage, Limousine, Town car etc.
- Who all do you need to provide transportation for? Your parents, his parents, attendants etc.
- Do you need to provide mass transport? Depending on where the events are being held you could then look into renting: busses, vans, golf carts, hay wagons, etc.
- Will you need to hire a valet service? Speak with the venue where the events are being held as they may already have a valet company they typically use, or one their on site.
Read: Part 1 | Part 2