Decide on your wedding day scent with plenty of time ahead. Wearing your new scent for a few weeks prior to the big day will allow your body to get used to the scent. You’ll also be able to dodge any out of the blue allergic reactions. You might think about wearing it around your man so you are sure he likes the scent as well.
- Don’t select a scent because it smells so great on your friend. Different bodies and pH levels can make the same bottle of perfume smell very different on two different people.
- Don’t overwhelm your sniffer. Try a couple of scents and then go home. If you don’t make your choice that day come back a couple of days later.
- Keep your scent lasting all day by building up layers of scent. From a body scrub and or body wash, to a body lotion and then perfume or body spray.
- Grandma probably already taught you to put that perfume on your pulse points. This includes your wrists, behind your ears in the crook of your elbow.
- Lastly remember that the warmer the weather, the lighter the scent. The stronger the temperature the stronger it will make your scent stand out. This goes double for outdoor weddings. You want your eyes to start tearing up because of how happy you are not how strong your fragrance is.
Read: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3