Be sure to:
- Be sure to let everyone know how excited you are about your friend getting married. Express your love and gratitude toward the bride and the groom for asking you to be a part of their very special day. Be sure to also thank both sets of parents (if appropriate) for putting on such a wonderful rehearsal and wedding.
- Make them laugh by indulging everyone in a humorous story from the grooms past.
- Be wise, offer some words of encouragement and advice. Tell your guests of honor just how well you think they will be together.
- If you aren’t the best at sounding eloquent or sentimental. Borrow from the pro’s a nice song lyric or famous quote will work terrific.
- Try to include a story of the bride and groom together. If you know about the time they first met that would be wonderful!
- Wish them all the best and cheers!