Green is a terrific color that provides plenty of inspiration to a vast array of color combinations. This color typically reminds you of new life and fresh beginnings. So, what a great choice for your wedding day.
Color combinations that look great with green are:
- Pink: Contrasting pink with green provides beautiful options especially when planning a spring wedding, with the green as a fresh color inspiring new life and the pink representative as buds atop floral blooms.
- Yellow: Such a bright uplifting color palette allows for lots of nature friendly inspiration including vibrant spring inspired floral displays. Use lemons and limes together as organic decor that really pops.
- Brown: Green and brown look wonderful together especially at an outdoor ceremony or reception. These shades together really compliment and accentuate what nature has to offer. Design your own or maybe with a graphic designer friend a who’s who family tree to put on display. Or tie twigs together with simple green ribbon in tall slender glass vases for towering decoration.
- Orange: This color combination is a hit when kept simple. Subtle touches like moss covered ring pillows with orange ribbons. Or Peacock feathers incorporated into the bouquets are a beautiful way to fuse the two colors together.
- Blue: Green and blue together would be a great way to compliment a wedding near the ocean. Highlight the shades in the nearby landscape by choosing table linens in the shades of pale green and a rich vibrant shade of blue. Choosing your bridesmaids jewelry as a single chain with a single large blue stone when worn with a green gown would be a simple way to help your colors pop.
Read: Part 1 | Part 2