- While the bride and groom, family and wedding party are having formal photographs taken, have waiters serve your guests cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
- The wedding party is announced. Traditionally they are announced in the following order: groom’s parents, bride’s parents, flower girl and ring bearer, bridesmaids escorted by groomsmen, maid/ matron of honor escorted by the best man and finally the Bride and Groom.
- Bride and Groom’s first dance
- Champagne toast (marks the end of cocktail hour and cash bar begins).
- Dinner served or announcement is made for people to begin going up to the buffet.
- The bride and groom cut cake.
- Special dances in order: Bride and Groom’s first dance (only if it wasn’t done in hour 2)
- Bride with her father, then the Groom with his mother, and Wedding party dance.
- Bouquet toss
- Garter toss
- Bride and Groom’s last dance
- Bride and Groom’s grand exit