Single Panel Cards:
- Place a tissue over the printed wording.
- If you have direction, gift registry, at home card or other enclosure cards, place these on top of the tissue. The wording faces upward.
- The reception card is placed on top of the tissue.
- Tuck the respond card under the respond envelope flap.
- Place the respond card/envelope on top of the reception card. The return address on the envelope faces upward.
- Place the assembled card into the inner envelope. This is the envelope that has no gum on the flap and is lined with a color (if you ordered the optional color lined envelopes). The front of the invitation should face the back flap of the inner envelope.
- Close the flap on the inner envelope.
- Place the inner envelope into the outer envelope, this is the envelope with the gummed flap and your return address printed on the back flap (if you ordered the optional return address). The front of the inner envelope should face the back flap of the outer envelope.
Read Part 1